Page Updated: March 16th, 2018
Routing and Approval
All proposals, contracts and agreements must be routed through appropriate University channels. RSP has final signature authority on all extramural support grants, contracts and agreements. For more information, please contact your Dean's Office.
Click Here for a matrix to determine where to send various routing documents for UW official approval.
Click Here for information on "How do I..." request an award in advance, route a supplement, request a no-cost extension, and more.
Policy and Procedure
- Proposal Submission
- Required Approvals for Cross Campus Projects
- Routing Checks
- Request for Limited PI Status
Proposal Specific Information
- Cayuse Submission Reminders
- Definition of a "Year" for NSF
- Proposal Submission Reminders
- American Heart Association
- eBRAP Submission Guidance
- Federal Grant Programs on Grants.gov
- Proposal Central
- NIH Clinical Trial and FORMS-E Information
- NIH Information
- NSF FastLane Tips
- NSF Postdoctoral Mentoring Requirement
- NSF Data Management Plan Assistance
- Single IRB Guidance