WISPER - Electronic Routing Form for Applications and Agreements
Page Updated: November 9th, 2017
System maintenance may occur on Tuesdays between 5:00pm and 7:30pm. Please be aware that you may experience a loss of data.
Notes and Tips:
- We recommend using Mozilla Firefox as the browser of choice. Some WISPER functions are not working properly with Internet Explorer or Safari.
- Attachments cannot have file names longer than 64 characters.
- Pop up blockers must be turned off for this site.
- If you encounter problems launching Word and Excel files using Internet Explorer, click here.
- WISPER 101 - This session is for those wishing to learn the basics of WISPER, the electronic routing system for extramural applications and agreements on the UW campus. This introductory session will highlight basic navigation, how to create and route documents on campus, and how to use the worklist functions of WISPER. Powerpoint
- WISPER 201 - This advanced session is for users of WISPER who need to master the approvals and project set up functions in WISPER. Powerpoint
Desk References and Webcasts
|My WISPER||DOC||August 12th, 2008|
|For PI's - Creating and Routing a Record||DOC||HTML||August 13th, 2008|
|For PI's - Signing a Record||DOC||HTML||August 13th, 2008|
|Creating a Record||DOC||August 13th, 2008|
|Routing a Record||DOC||HTML||August 12th, 2008|
|Approval Request||DOC||HTML||November 24th, 2008|
|Approval Response||DOC||HTML||November 24th, 2008|
|Revised Budget Submission||DOC||HTML||November 24th, 2008|
|Industry Clinical Trial Review Process||DOC||October 24th, 2013|
|Track a Record||DOC||HTML||August 12th, 2008|
|Copy a Record||DOC||HTML||August 12th, 2008|
|User Preferences - Delegates & Emails||DOC||HTML||August 13th, 2008|
|Completing the Project Details||DOC||HTML||November 12th, 2009|
|Requesting an Advance Account||DOC||August 14th, 2008|
|For Divisions: Division Actions||DOC||August 13th, 2008|
|For Divisions: Managing an Email Distribution||DOC||June 21st, 2011|
|Entering Protocols for NIH Training Grants||HTML|